The Michigan State Horticultural Society has donated $50,000 to the Martin (John) and Judith Bukovac Endowed Professorship in Tree Fruit Physiology in the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources at MSU.
American Ornithological Society and the Society of Canadian Ornithologists will host joint meeting for first time
Recent MSU work shows China’s decades of defending panda turf have been good not just for the beloved bears, but also protects habitat for other valuable plants and animals, boosts biodiversity and fights climate change.
Kathryn Reed is the recipient of the Ray A. Miller Professional Achievement Award at the 2017 National Agricultural Alumni and Development Association Annual Conference, held from June 13-16, 2017 in Columbus, Ohio.
A149 Plant and Soil Science Building
Big Potatoes, Small Potatoes: CIP's successes and pitfalls on the path to touching and improving the lives of 20 million people.
Breslin Student Events Center, 534 Birch Rd, East Lansing, MI 48824
The CANR Advanced Degree Commencement Ceremony for students graduating in Spring 2017 will be held in the Breslin Center.
The fourth International Symposium on the Environmental Dimension of Antibiotic Resistance at Michigan State University.
- Agribusiness Management
- Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources Education
- Animal Science
- Bachelor of Science in Forestry
- Biosystems Engineering
- Construction Management
- Crop and Soil Sciences
- Environmental Economics and Management
- Environmental Studies and Sustainability
- Fisheries and Wildlife
- Food Industry Management
- Food Science
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Nutritional Sciences
- Sustainable Parks, Recreation and Tourism
- Biosystems & Agricultural Engineering
- Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
- Department of Animal Science
- Department of Community Sustainability
- Department of Entomology
- Department of Fisheries and Wildlife
- Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Department of Forestry
- Department of Horticulture
- Department of Plant, Soil and Microbial Sciences
- School of Packaging
- School of Planning, Design and Construction
- W.K. Kellogg Biological Station