There are many career opportunities MSU's College of Agriculture and Natural Resources (CANR) ranging from work-study and student employment, internships, temporary and on-call positions, full and part-time positions offering benefit and faculty positions.The CANR is a large college with 4,800 enrolled students, 295 tenured faculty, 413 fixed term faculty and over 700 administrative/support staff.
We have career paths for those interested in research, communications, accounting and finance, event planning, and more.
Opportunities for MSU Student Employment:
- There are many student employment and on-campus internships in the CANR that can help build their resume. Student opportunities can be found working for the MSU farms, department research labs or with MSU Extension.
- Students can find the on-campus part-time jobs, on-campus work study positions and on-campus internships in the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources by reviewing positions posted in Handshake at Career Services Network here.
Individuals Seeking Regular Positions:
- If you are seeking regular part or full-time positions that also provide benefits, you may find our positions posted at careers.msu.edu.
Individuals Seeking Temporary or On-Call Positions:
- The college of Agriculture and Natural Resources offers a wide range of temporary and on-call employment opportunities such as research and lab assistants, plant and animal farm work, communications, accounting and finance, event planning, administrative support and more.
- If you are seeking temporary or on-call positions in our College, you may find them listed here. Complete the application and submit to the email listed in the job posting.
Sample interview questions can be accessed on the Human Resources hiring information page or you can view the links below.