39th Annual AutumnFest
November 8, 2014
MSU Pavilion for Agriculture & Livestock Education
Starts at noon, 3.5 hours before the 3:30 p.m. kickoff of the MSU vs. Ohio State Football game
Join friends, family and fellow Spartans for a day filled with food, fun and MSU football!
Meet alumni and mingle with supporters from Michigan’s agricultural andnatural resources industries while enjoying great food and raising money for scholarships, student activities and alumni programming.
Registration will open late summer of 2014.
AutumnFest 2013 Highlights:
- Silent & Live Auctions
- Sampling Michigan products
- Student Clubs
- MSU Pep Band & Cheerleaders
- Children’s Activities
- Indoor Heated Tailgate
A list of raffle and auction items donated to date is available here.
Game Watch: New for this year!
Can’t get football tickets? The MSU vs. Michigan game will be shown in high definition in the Pavilion’s Auditorium. Stay after AutumnFest and watch the game with us in a warm dry location with 360 of your closest friends. Food included. Cash bar available. Satellite services provided by Dish Network. Visit the Pavilion’s website to see a picture of its Auditorium.
- Adult brunch tickets are $25 each; $30 at door
- Student Brunch tickets are $10 each for ages 6-21.
- Children 5 and under are free.
- Game Watch at the Pavilion $25 with brunch ticket; $35 without brunch ticket
- Football tickets $80 each (very limited supply) Sold Out
- Shuttle bus to and from game are $5 each.
- Raffle tickets
- Packet of 6 for $5
- Pick of the Auction Raffle are $50 each
Special thanks to the CANRAA Corporate sponsors:
- Corn Marketing Program of Michigan
- Greenstone Farm Credit Services
- Michigan Farm Bureau Family of Companies
- Michigan Milk Producers Association
- Michigan State University Federal Credit Union
- MSU School of Packaging Alumni Association
- Techmark, Inc.
- The Andersons, Inc.
- United Dairy Industry
Special thanks to the following AutumnFest sponsors:
- Dairy Farmers of America
- Gowan Company
- Greenlawn Landscape Management
- Michigan Horse Council
- Michigan Potato Industry Commission
- Michigan Vebetable Council
- Wilbur-Ellis Company
Click here to view a copy of the 2013 AutumnFest brochure
Check back for more information. Additional information will be added as details are confirmed.