39th Annual AutumnFest
Nov. 8, 2014
MSU Pavilion for Agriculture & Livestock Education
Starts at 4:30 p.m., 3.5 hours before the 8 p.m. kickoff of the MSU vs. Ohio State Football game
Join friends, family and fellow Spartans for a day filled with food, fun and MSU football!
Meet alumni and mingle with supporters from Michigan’s agricultural and natural resources industries while enjoying great food and raising money for scholarships, student activities and alumni programming.
AutumnFest 2014 Highlights:
- Silent & Live Auctions
- Sampling Michigan products
- Student Clubs
- MSU Pep Band & Cheerleaders
- Children’s Activities
- Indoor Heated Tailgate
Raffle and Auction items donated to date: confirmation_letter_auction_raffle_list.pdf
Invite your Buckeye friends and family to attend AutumnFest this year! We will be rolling out the green carpet for a group of alumni and facutly from The Ohio State University College of Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
- Adult brunch tickets are $25 each; $30 at door
- Student Brunch tickets are $10 each for ages 6-21.
- Children 5 and under are free.
- Football tickets $80 each ( limited supply)
- Shuttle bus to and from game are $5 each.
- Raffle tickets - Packet of 6 for $5
Special thanks to the CANRAA Corporate sponsors:
- Corn Marketing Program of Michigan
- Greenstone Farm Credit Services
- Michigan Farm Bureau Family of Companies
- Michigan Milk Producers Association
- Michigan State University Federal Credit Union
- MSU School of Packaging Alumni Association
- Techmark, Inc.
- The Andersons, Inc.
- United Dairy Industry of Michigan
Special thanks to the following 2014 AutumnFest sponsors:
- Dairy Farmers of America
- Gowan Company
- Greenlawn Landscape Management
- Michigan Horse Council
- Michigan Sugar Company
- Michigan Vebetable Council
- Wilbur-Ellis Company
Click here to view a copy of the 2014 brochure.
Check back for more information. Additional information will be added as details are confirmed.