40th Annual AutumnFest
Nov. 14, 2015
MSU Pavilion for Agriculture & Livestock Education
Starts at 8:30 am, 3.5 hours before the noon kickoff of the MSU vs. Maryland Football game
Join friends, family and fellow Spartans for a day filled with food, fun and MSU football!
Meet alumni and mingle with supporters from Michigan’s agricultural and natural resources industries while enjoying great food and raising money for scholarships, student activities and alumni programming. Since 1989 AutumnFest alone has raised more than $242,000!
New for 2015 is Friday and Saturday night onsite CAMPING at the Pavilion! The Pavilion features a licensed campground equipped with electical hook-ups, a dump station and two locations to fill water tanks.
AutumnFest 2015 Highlights Include:
- Silent & Live Auctions
- Sampling Michigan products
- Student Clubs
- MSU Pep Band & Cheerleaders
- Children’s Activities
- Indoor Heated Tailgate
For a list of auction and raffle items committed to date click here.
- Adult brunch tickets are $25 each; $30 at door
- Student Brunch tickets are $10 each for ages 6-21.
- Children 5 and under are free.
- Football tickets $50 each ( limited supply)
must buy an adult brunch ticket to purchase football ticket
- Shuttle bus to and from game are $5 each.
- Raffle tickets - Packet of 6 for $5
- Friday night camping $30
Special thanks to the CANRAA Corporate sponsors:
- Corn Marketing Program of Michigan
- Greenstone Farm Credit Services
- Michigan Farm Bureau Family of Companies
- Michigan Milk Producers Association
- Michigan State University Federal Credit Union
- MSU School of Packaging Alumni Association
- Pioneer Hi-Bred
- Techmark, Inc.
- The Andersons, Inc.
- United Dairy Industry of Michigan
Special thanks to the following 2015 AutumnFest sponsors:
(committed as of Sept. 30, 2015)
- Dairy Farmers of America
- Gowan Company
- Michigan Horse Council
- Michigan Sugar Company
- Michigan Vegetable Council
Click here to view a copy of the 2015 brochure.
Check back for more information. Additional information will be added as details are confirmed.