Student Club Grants
The MSU College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Alumni Association has limited funds which it may, at its discretion, make available to qualifying student organizations to help offset the costs of specific special projects or opportunities.
All requests must be submitted by October 20 for fall semester and February 15 for spring semester.
Consideration should be made to submit application for events a semester before they are to occur. Allocations will not be provided for events which have already passed.
- To qualify an undergraduate student organization must be a regular participating member of the CANR Student Senate or must have a representative from the department the club represents.
- Funds may be requested in any amount up to $1,000. Special consideration will be made for additional funding for special circumstances and unique scenarios, including but not limited to, hosting national events on the MSU campus.
- The Student Club Grant form must be completed (typed) and have all information to be eligible for funds.
- A copy of the request form can be downloaded here: Student_Club_Grant_RequestFill-inForm_2.pdf.
- Your request will be forwarded to CANRAA’s Student Grant Committee.
- You will be contacted by the Alumni Relations staff with the Committee’s decision.
- If approved, funds will be transferred by a JVE to the club’s MSU account. Funds must be used for the purpose of the specific grant
- Student Organizations MUST return the feedback form and create a poster in Microsoft Publisher that the CANRAA will pay to print. This poster will be on view at various CANR functions and will be available for the club to borrow.
To date 151 student club grants totaling over $110,000 have been awarded.