Animal Science Directions & Contacts
Department of Animal Science
Main Office: 1290 Anthony Hall
Normal business hours are 8:00 am to noon and 1:00 to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Department of Animal Science, Anthony Hall, 474 S. Shaw Lane, East Lansing, MI 48824-1225
Driving Directions and Parking Information:
- From highways US-127 or I-496 exit onto Trowbridge Road.
- Drive east on Trowbridge Road to the traffic light at the intersection of Trowbridge and Harrison roads. This is the entrance to MSU.
- Continue east on Trowbridge Road for 0.5 miles. The road will turn to the left and continues north as Red Cedar Road.
- Immediately after the turn you will pass a multilevel parking structure on your right. This ramp has some metered visitor parking.
- Continue north on Red Cedar Road through the traffic light at Wilson Road to the traffic light at South Shaw Lane.
- Turn right and drive east on South Shaw Lane.
- Visitor parking is also available in the first parking lot on the left (north) side of South Shaw Lane.
- Continue east. Anthony Hall is located on the right (south) side of the road at the intersection of Farm Lane and South Shaw Lane.
- The gated parking lot immediately across the street (north) from Anthony Hall is not available for visitor parking during normal business hours. However, this lot is normally open to visitor parking on weekends and after 6 pm weekdays. The entrance to this lot is located along North (west-bound) Shaw Lane.