Visit a faculty member's profile page for more information about particular research programs:
- Beede, David - dairy nutrition and management, nutrient management
- Buskirk, Daniel - beef nutrition, nutritional management, growth biology
- Rowntree, Jason - grazing systems, livestock carbon footprint, local food value chains
- Rozeboom, Dale - swine management and production systems, biosecurity
- Rust, Steven - beef nutrition and feedlot management, carcass quality
- Weber Nielsen, Miriam - dairy nutrition, endocrinology, mammary physiology
- Needs of the Michigan dairy industry.
- Nutritional management of beef systems.
- Needs of swine producers in order to enhance their economic opportunities and in dealing with the increasing social and environmental pressures being placed on their businesses.
- Feeding and management strategies to improve growth, efficiency and carcass quality of feedlot cattle.
- Identifying hormonal and nutritional factors that regulate growth and development of the bovine mammary gland.