Visit a faculty member's profile page for more information about particular research programs:
- Buskirk, Daniel - beef nutrition, nutritional management, growth biology
- Ernst, Cathy - swine and bovine molecular genetics, growth biology, meat science
- Gondro, Cedric
- Manipulating carcass traits by feeding regimen, and identifying factors affecting proliferation and differentiation of bovine preadipocytes.
- Calf weaning systems that reduce stress and improve gain.
- Stocker cattle management strategies that optimize feed use.
- Cow feeding systems that improve forage utilization.
- Identification and evaluation of molecular markers and genes for the genetic improvement of pigs and beef cattle with emphasis on performance traits, carcass composition and meat quality.