Students are responsible for filling out forms prior to the relevant meeting or defense so that they are ready for faculty signatures and other information that must be completed by a faculty member. Take the form to the relevant meeting or event or send digitally to faculty member.
Page 2 for all Program Plan forms is in “Other Forms”
Use only if needed: if you need more lines for program plan courses; if you are purusing a certificate or specialization.
All forms are fillable, including signature blocks. Use digital signatures whenever possible. (If any person in the sequence of signators signs by hand and/or scans the file before forwarding to the next signator, the form is no longer “digitally signable” by subsequent signators.)
To use forms effectively:
- Download forms to your computer, then open all forms with Adobe Reader DC.
- BEFORE working on the form, save it onto your computer, being sure to give it a new name by adding your “lastname, firstname” at the beginning of the file title.
- CSUS MS-A Program Plan Form
- STPAM MS-A Program Plan Form
- Thesis Proposal Approval Form
- MS-A Final Defense & Exam Report Form
- Thesis Approval & IRB Approval Form (MSU final)
- CSUS MS-B Program Plan Form
- STPAM MS-B Program Plan Form
- MS-B Project Proposal Approval Form
- MS-B Project Final Exam Report Form
PhD students should enter program plan information on GradPlan, which then will be circulated electronically for digital signatures.
Faculty and staff are NOT able to access GradPlan unless they receive a link via email from "FTU". (These email messages are sent to faculty only once.)
- CSUS PhD Program Planing Form
- STPAM PhD Program Planing Form
- CSUS Comprehensive Program Statement (CPS) Approval Form (with comp exam scheduling aid fields)
- MSU Record of Comprehensive Exam
- Dissertation Proposal Approval Form
- MSU Record of Dissertation & Oral Exam Form
- MSU Theses & Dissertations & IRB Final Approval Form (MSU final)
- Page 2 - Program Plan & Specializations Form
- Change in Program Plan Form
- Extension Request
- Graduate Assistantship Review & Discussion Form
- Graduate Assistantship Information Form - For Faculty
- Independent Study Form & Instructions
- RCR Guidlines and Forms
- Graduate Annual Self-Assessment Form
- Leave of Absence Checklist & Form