Documents and links
Logos, branding and communications
Entomology’s Joy Landis can answer questions and help you connect with communicators at college and university (CABS) level.
Reservation calendars (for the Center for Integrated Plant Systems)
Reserve space with these links to calendars:
Seminars are at 4 p.m. on Mondays in Room 244 Natural Sciences, unless otherwise noted. Snacks are provided at 3:45 pm. See currently scheduled seminars in the events section of this website. Come join the Department and learn about a broad range of topics relevant for entomologists.
A few reminders:
- Timesheets are due on the listed due date by 5 p.m. Timesheets turned in late will be processed in the following pay period.
- Students and Temporary Employees must have their time accounted for and recorded accurately.
- Timesheets must be signed in ink; electronic and pencil signatures will not be accepted.
- Any time beyond 40 hours per week must be paid at time and a half. Banking hours to avoid overtime pay is unallowed. Students can only work 29 hours per week while classes are in session.
- Please make sure students and temps are recording their correct accounts and sub-accounts on time sheets. Timesheets without an account number listed will not be accepted.
- Minutes need to be converted to the tenths when recording total minutes worked per day. Minutes to tenths conversion sheet.
- Contact Kayley Cusack (email@example.com) for student employment questions and Katie Steinman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for temporary employment questions.