"name": "Academy for Global Engagement Info Session Event Location",
"address": "Room 410, Morrill Hall of Agriculture"
Academy for Global Engagement Info Session
Date: October 9, 2015
Time: noon-1 p.m.
Room 410, Morrill Hall of Agriculture
Applications are now being accepted for the 2016 Academy for Global Engagement Fellowship Program.
The CANR and College of Engineering will hold an information session on Oct. 9 from noon to 1 p.m. for faculty interested in learning about AGE.
The Academy for Global Engagement is designed for early- to mid-career faculty in the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources and the College of Engineering to expand their scholarship on a global level. The overall purpose of the AGE is to:
- Build a growing cohort of faculty who are building global research relationships, problem-solving with global partners and viewing their scholarship through a global lens.
- Heighten global awareness and dialogue.
- Elevate the status of MSU’s global mission.
- Tap into campus resources in international programming.
- Capitalize on opportunities to leverage external resources and partnerships.
- Be a force in developing global research project priorities and influence high-level strategies to address them.
Applications are available online here, and are due October 15 by 5 p.m., EDT. You can learn more about the Academy for Global Engagement at globalacademy.msu.edu.