Establishing Relationships with Funders
Date: May 28, 2014
Location: Establishing Relationships with Funders Henry Center for Executive Development, Room 169-A
Time: 10-11:30 a.m.
Establishing Relationships with Funders: How do you talk about your work in a compelling way so that funders listen and remember? hosted by the Academy for Global Engagement Fellowship Program.
Invited panelists include:
- Rachel Hultengren, consultant to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Nalini Anand, JD, MPH, acting director, Center for Global Health Studies, National Institutes of Health
- Francisco Marmolejo, Ph.D., tertiary education coordinator, The World Bank
- Deandra Beck, Ph.D., project manager, National Science Foundation
- Mike Roth, Ph.D., director, Land Tenure and Property Rights and Senior Associate, Tetra Tech ARD
- Hiram Larew, Ph.D., division director, Center for International Programs, US Department of Agriculture
- Joan Parker, Ph.D., president and CEO, Counterpart International
- John Albrecht, Ph.D., program manager, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- Charles Chorpak, Ph.D., managing director for the African region, Develpment Alternatives International
- Karen Duca, Ph.D., HICD advisor, US Agency for International Development
This event is sponsored by the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, College of Engineering, International Studies and Programs and the Office of the Provost.