Exploring and Planning for Law School: Expert Advice for MSU Undergraduates
Date: March 3, 2015
Location: Law Building, Room 473, 648 N. Shaw, East Lansing, MI, 48823
Time: 5 p.m.
MSU undergraduates who are considering law school [freshmen through seniors] are invited to join us for a panel presentation featuring comments from MSU academic advisers, faculty, and Law College admission staff. Presenters will provide insights and recommendations, followed by a 15-minute Q and A session.
- How to learn about legal career options and assess whether law school is a good fit for you
- Courses and skills that can provide a strong foundation for success in law school
- A timeline for exploring, preparing for, and applying to law school
- Strategies to position yourself for admission and scholarship opportunities at the law schools of your choice
- Resources to assist you as you explore and plan for law school