MSU Horticulture Gardens Open House
Date: December 3, 2015
Time: noon-7:30 p.m.
Location: MSU Horticulture Gardens Open House Plant & Soil Sciences Building, 1066 Bogue St., East Lansing, MI
MSU Horticulture Gardens Holiday Open House
Join us to celebrate the holiday season:
- See our 16’ poinsettia tree under evening lights
- Experience Capital Area Railway Society model trains (5:30 p.m.)
- Enjoy decorated holiday trees and refreshments
- Santa arrives at 5:30 p.m. with his sleigh and holiday children’s activities
- Park FREE in the garden visitor lot off Bogue Street
- Admission is free.
MSU-grown poinsettias, assorted house plants, holiday centerpieces and wreaths will be for sale at the Open House. Poinsettias and greens will continue to be sold weekdays from Dec. 4 to 23, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.