MTA Hot Topics in Planning & Zoning: Lewiston
Date: August 26, 2015
Location: Garland Resort, 4700 Red Oak Rd, Lewiston, MI 49756
Time: 5-8:30 p.m.
Registration: Registration form or Register Online
Michigan Townships Association’s popular evening workshop series, Hot Topics in Planning & Zoning, returns this August. This program identifies emerging issues in planning and zoning, and is a must for your entire planning team. Registration and dinner begin at 4 PM.
- Ensure your zoning ordinance is prepared to address the changes looming over MI’s Medical Marijuana Act
- Examine zoning and building code enforcement methods, techniques and strategies
- Identify ordinance inequities impacting communities with wind farms and avoid the potential of turbulence blowing into your neighborhood
- Get an update on GAAMPS revisions and how they impact your ability to regulate agricultural uses in residential areas
- Learn practical approaches to aspects of oil and gas or gravel extraction that can be regulated or negotiated
- Get an update on GAAMPS revisions and how it impacts a township’s ability to regulate agricultural uses in residential areas.