PhD Dissertation Defense: Duah
Date: December 19, 2013
Location: PhD Dissertation Defense: Duah Human Ecology, 552 W. Circle Drive, Room 9, East Lansing, MI 48824
Time: 2-4 p.m.
Daniel Duah, doctoral candidate in Planning, Design and Construction (Construction Management Concentrations), will present and defend his dissertation on Thursday, Dec. 19, 2013, at 2 p.m. in room 9 in the Human Ecology Building. He will be presenting on “Intelligent Decision Support System Framework for Energy Retrofits in Existing Homes.” Committee Members for this Dissertation Defense include:
- Professor Matt Syal, Chairperson, SPDC Major Professor of Construction Management;
- Professor Kevin Ford, Professor of Psychology;
- Dr. Mike Mazor, DOW Company;
- Dr. Suk-Kyung Kim, SPDC Assistant Professor of Interior Design; and
- Dr. Sinem Mollaoglu-Korkmaz, SPDC Assistant Professor of Construction Management.
Persons with disabilities should contact the graduate secretary, Breanne Randall at 353-9606 at least 10 days prior to the presentation to request special arrangements. Requests received after that time will be met when possible.