Sharper Focus/Wider Lens - The Evolving Nature of Rights
Date: September 8, 2014
Location: Ballroom, MSU Union
Joan Rose, Homer Nowlin Endowed Chair of Water Research, is speaking at our Sharper Focus/Wider Lens event titled, “The Evolving Nature of Rights,” Monday, Sept. 8 at 7 p.m. in the MSU Union Ballroom.
This MSU faculty panel will discuss the evolving nature of civil and human rights including indigenous property rights, the right to water, privacy, health care and more! All Sharper Focus/Wider Lens talks are free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be served.
- Joan Howarth, Ph.D., Dean, College of Law
- Steven Kautz, Ph.D., Associate Dean, College of Social Science
- Laurie Medina, Ph.D., Associate Chair, Department of Anthropology, College of Social Science
- Joan Rose, Ph.D., Homer Nowlin Endowed Chair of Water Research, Department of Fisheries and Wildlife, College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- William Strampel, D.O., Dean, College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Moderated by Cynthia Jackson-Elmoore, Ph.D., Dean, Honors College.