Understanding Federal Funding and more
Date: May 28, 2014
Location: Henry Center for Executive Development, Room 169-A
Time: 8:30-9:45 a.m.
Understanding Federal Funding, Congressional Appropriations and Agency Priorities hosted by the Academy for Global Engagement Fellowship Program.
Invited panelists include:
- Nalini Anand, JD, MPH, acting director, Center for Global Health Studies, National Institutes of Heath
- Hiram Larew, Ph.D., division director Center for International Programs, US Department of Agriculture
- Deanra Beck, Ph.D., project manager, National Science Foundation
- John Albrecht, Ph.D., program manager, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- Karen Duca, Ph.D., HICD advisor, US Agency for International Development
This event is sponsored by the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, College of Engineering, International Studies Program and the Office of the President