Urban & Regional Planning Presents: 2016 Practicum Team Presentations
Date: April 29, 2016
Time: 9 - 11:45 a.m.
Location: Michigamme Room (at Garden level), Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center, 219 S. Harrison Rd, East Lansing, MI
On Friday, April 29, 2016, the Urban & Regional Planning Program, part of the MSU School of Planning, Design and Construction, presents the 2016 Practicum Team Presentations at the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center in East Lansing. Team presentations include:
- Alpena Township: US-23 South Corridor Revitalization Assessment;
- City of Bay City: Year-Round Farmer’s Market Feasibility Study;
- City of Dearborn: The Southend District: Vision Plan and Economic Development Strategy;
- City of Pontiac: Development Plan for Pontiac’s North Spur; and
- Genesee County: Material Recovery Facility Feasibility Study.
Download the event flyer.