The Farm Bill has multiple pieces that are directly related to various conservation topics and programs.
- New Farm Bill increases funding for implementing on-farm energy conservation, (Gould, MSU Extension)
- USDA REAP grant applications sought to implement energy conservation practices, bioenergy projects, (Gould, MSU Extension)
- Utility rebates complement New Farm Bill energy conservation funding for farmers, (Gould, MSU Extension)
- Energy conservation: Impact on the bottom line, (Gould, MSU Extension)
- Bioenergy & Agricultural Energy Conservation, (Gould, MSU Extension)
- Greenhouse Energy Conservation Strategies (E3160), (Runkle, MSU Extension)
- A Review of the Farm Bill’s Conservation Compliance Regulation (FarmDoc, Univ. IL)