FW Graduate Programs


  • The National Association of University Fisheries and Wildlife Programs maintains an extensive listing of Universities that offer graduate degrees related to fisheries and wildlife.

  • The Wildlife Society maintains a listing of all college and universities in the United States and Canada that offer graduate programs in wildlife conservation and management.

  • The American Fisheries Society also posts a listing of Fisheries-Related Programs at North American Colleges and Universities.

  • The Department of Fisheries and Wildlife presently maintains 2 email employment bulletin boards: FWJOBS & FWGRADJOBS.

    FWJOBS posts temporary, seasonal, and permanent employment, as well as Masters-level graduate assistantships, for those working towards or have recently received a fisheries, wildlife, ecological, environmental, or natural resources type bachelor's (B.S.) degree.

    FWGRADJOBSposts employment and graduate opportunities for those that are in the process of getting or have already acquired an M.S. or Ph.D. in fisheries, wildlife, ecological, environmental, or natural resources type degree.

    FWJOBS and FWGRADJOBS are open to anyone looking for fisheries or wildlife employment, not just MSU students and alumni.


Announcements for Graduate Assistantships in fisheries and wildlife can also be found at the following locations:

Michigan State University Michigan State University Close Menu button Menu and Search button Open Close