Annual Interdepartmental Plant Breeding, Genetics, and Biotechnology Symposium
The PBGB Annual Symposium is a highlight of the year for our graduate students. The symposium features presentations by plant breeding, genetics, and biotechnology researchers and is a chance for students interact with nationally famous researchers. Annual symposium agendas are available for the past several years.
For a list of speakers and descriptions of talks, click on the links below:
- 2015: At the Forefront of Plant Breeding, Genetics and Biotechnology
- 2014: Technological Advancements for Genetically Modified Specialty Crops
- 2013: Genetics of Seed Quality, Germination and Evolution
- 2012: Crop Improvement for Human Nutrition
- 2011: Improving Crop Yield in the Genomics Era
- 2010-2011: Colloquium 2011 Feeding the Future
- Video interview of speakers.
- Graduate Student Blog.
- 2009: Next Generation Genetics
- 2008: Breeding for Biomass and Biofuels
- 2007: Use of Wild Germplasm in Crop Improvement
- 2006: Transposable Elements and Genome Evolution
- 2005: Crop Improvement for Human Health
- 2004: Functional and Structural Genomics