Title IX Compliance
MSU and the Horticulture Department are committed to ending sex discrimination and sexual harassment, including relationship violence and sexual misconduct. For more information, visit MSU's Title IX program page.
Please be aware that although all MSU employees are considered “mandatory reporters”, there are individual persons and entities at MSU whom are exempt from that requirement. Should you prefer to speak with someone more privately to get help and better understand your options, please consider contacting one of the following:
- MSU Counseling and Psychiatric Services (CAPS)
- MSU Employee Assistance Program
- MSU Safe Place
- MSU Sexual Assault & Relationship Violence (SARV) Prevention Program
- MSU Sexual Assault Crisis Intervention (SACI) Team
- MSU Sexual Assault Program & 24-hour Sexual Assault Crisis Line. PHONE (517) 372-6666.
- Olin Health Center
- University Ombudsperson