Sidney & Greenville – Montcalm Community College
- Agricultural Operations
- Applied Horse Science
- Fruit and Vegetable Crop Management
- Landscape Management
For more information contact:
Merry Kim Meyers
2800 College Dr.
Sidney, MI 48885
Office: 989-328-2111, ext. 398
A few things to consider regarding Montcalm County and the surrounding area:
- Montcalm County ranks number one in Michigan for revenue from vegetable sales and fourth in the state for revenue from milk and other dairy products.
- Ionia and Gratiot counties rank fifth and sixth, respectively, in the state for overall revenue for agricultural production, topping $751,180,000.
- Top commodities by sales in Kent County are nursery, greenhouse, floriculture and sod sales. The county boasts more than 1,100 farms.
- Clinton County ranks eighth in the state for total revenue from milk and other dairy products.
The Michigan State University (MSU) Institute of Agricultural Technology (IAT) utilizes the expertise and resources of a major university to offer certificate programs in East Lansing, Michigan, and other locations in partnership with Michigan community colleges around the state.
About our partnership
Michigan State University (MSU) and Montcalm Community College have partnered to offer specialized training programs for careers in some of Michigan’s highest demand industries. Students benefit from dual enrollment at both institutions with all courses delivered in Sidney and Greenville, Michigan.
The Michigan State University (MSU) Institute of Agricultural Technology (IAT) utilizes the expertise and resources of a major university to offer unique certificate programs in East Lansing, Michigan, and other locations in partnership with Michigan community colleges around the state.
Montcalm Community College serves more than 2,200 students per semester, offering 62 Associate’s degree, certificate and job-training programs; courses for transfer to bachelor’s degree programs; online courses; and articulation agreements with other colleges that offer students a seamless transfer.
MCC combines state-of-the-art facilities and technology with its highly qualified instructors, small class sizes and affordable tuition to meet the educational needs of its community.