Seasonal updates and advice
- MSU Extension News - Plant and pest management advice for urban agriculture. The search at this site includes 2006 and forward CAT Alert newsletter articles.
- Enviro-weather - Weather data for making IPM and other management decisions
- C.S. Mott Group for Sustainable Food Systems
- Using Michigan native plants and ecosystems to produce win-win situations for agriculture, communities and the environment
- Community Based Food & Farming: Sustaining Biological & Cultural Diversity
- IPM Guide for Affordable Housing - Helps affordable housing managers, owners and agents use IPM to contend with a variety of urban pests in their facilities.
- Growing Food in the City: The Production Potential of Detroit's Vacant Land
- MSU Extension’s Drought Resources
- MSU Extension's Fruit Freeze Resources
Other Extension links
- Landscape, nursery and urban forestry fact sheets from the University of Massachusetts Extension