Gardens and Landscapes
Seasonal updates and advice
- MSU Extension News – Pest management advice for gardening around your home. The search at this site includes 2006 and forward CAT Alert newsletter articles.
- Gardening in Michigan
Exotic Plant Pests in Michigan
- Spotted wing Drosophila
- Brown marmorated stink bug
- Multi-colored Asian lady beetle
- Garlic mustard
- Emerald ash borer
- Using Michigan native plants and ecosystems to produce win-win situations for agriculture, communities and the environment.
- Identify natural enemies that offer you biological control.
- MSU Extension’s Drought Resources
- Soil Test Kit Self-Mailer
- MSU Extension Bookstore