Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: Twinsburg, OH
Application Deadline: February 8, 2018
Job Title: Account Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Branch Manager
Location: Twinsburg, Ohio
Since 1988, Turfscape has partnered with commercial properties to become Northeast Ohio's leading year-round provider of lawn maintenance and snow removal.
The Account Manager is essentially the face of the company for our customers. The position exists primarily as a communication liaison between our clients and our operations. Account Managers are responsible for renewals, enhancement sales, quality, production, and new business development A Successful Account Manager skill set involves communication, sales, operations, negotiations, and conflict management.
- Manage daily customer relationships to ensure continuous sales growth and excellent customer service
- Responsible for answering questions for customers that relate to various topics of landscape management, snow removal, and enhancements
- Responsible for marketing and promoting various services and products to new and existing customers
- Plans, design, and price a landscape service with the ultimate goal of selling it to new and existing customers
- Meets individual annual enhancement sales goal
- Responsible for inspecting properties and ensuring that quality is met at all times
- Ability and knowledge to identify various plants, shrubs, and other herbaceous plants as well as weeds, pests, insects, diseases, moss, and plant disorders to be able to answer customer’s questions on a daily basis.
- Occasionally performs snow removal duties during snow season while ensuring proper safety procedures
**This position offers a competitive salary with bonus structure. Benefits included would be: health insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 401k with 4% match, company vehicle, phone, and educational opportunities**
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to: Brian Madzia – firstname.lastname@example.org Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.