Hiring Organization: Centreville Public Schools
Employment type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: July 31, 2016
Job Location: Centreville, MI
CENTREVILLE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
190 HOGAN, PO BOX 158
CENTREVILLE, MI 49032
1. Must have earned a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Studies and Agriscience, or Agriscience and Natural Resources, or a related field.
2. Must possess a Michigan state-approved CTE certification [Interim Occupational Certificate/Occupational Education Certification (OEC) or full Occupational Authorization] with the required occupational (vocational) endorsement or be eligible for Annual Occupational Authorization.
3. Endorsement Required:
4. Must have an electronic fingerprint clearance from a criminal history record check.
1. Michigan Provisional / Professional / Continuing Certifications with required endorsement(s).
2. Experience with youth leadership and the FFA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: teaching course (s) through a CTE consortium related to agriculture, natural resources, environmental, veterinary science, and agribusiness; supervising the FFA chapter and related activities, programs, conventions, ordering materials and supplies, budgeting, reviewing curriculum and data, facilitating program advisory committee meetings, providing state-required reporting information to the CTE Consortium, communication with parents, ensuring a safe learning environment including maintaining tools and equipment, setting goals to ensure continuous program improvement and student success.
SALARY: As per contract
APPLICATION: Letters of application, resume' and credentials should be sent to:
Dennis Kirby, Jr./Sr. High Principal
Centreville High School
190 Hogan St., PO Box 158
Centreville, MI 49032
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until filled
CENTREVILLE PUBLIC SCHOOL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER