In The Garden (Garden Design & Maintenance)
Employment type: Internship
Job Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
In the Garden Internship Opportunities 2016-2018
In the Garden is an established garden design and maintenance company. We have been in business for fifteen years and have enjoyed growth in the tri-county area each year. We primarily work in Oakland County, but do have some clients in both Macomb and Wayne counties.
We are willing to pay qualified interns who are willing to learn all aspects of a successful horticulturally oriented business from $13.00--$15.00 per hour, depending on experience. We welcome all levels of experience. Intern candidates can apply all months. We work from approximately late March-January. Contact Dave Mackinder at (248) 670-1704 or visit our website at: alisoninthegarden.com
Primary duties might include:
- Assisting in garden design
- Assisting in garden planting and maintenance, including perennials, shrubs, and trees
- Assisting in designing and planting containers for seasonal interest
- Assisting in diagnosing pests and diseases in gardens
- Assisting in diagnosing pests and diseases in perennials, shrubs and trees
- Assisting in sales consultations for residential and business customers
- Assisting in designing and installing holiday decorating
We look forward to hearing from enthusiastic candidates!