Irrigation & Landscape Foreman Positions; Landscape Laborer Positions
365 Outdoor, Inc.
Employment type: Internship
Job Location: Elk Rapids, MI
Application Deadline: June 2, 2014
The Irrigation foreman oversees the efficient operation and installation of
Irrigation systems, the repair and maintenance of valves, tracing electrical components, installing and initializing clocks and timers, locating existing zones and valves, performing pump repairs and ensuring that customers are satisfied completely through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits.
- Train and manage crews
- A bility to m a n age a nd delegate responsibility
- Plan and create daily work schedules
- Ability to read blueprints/plans
- Complete all paperwork by end of each work day, ie daily records, inventory etc.
- Participate in Billing Department requests
- Must be able to safely operate any required tools & equipment related to job classification,including trenchers and other irrigation equipment.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Must have an MDOT Medical card.
- Valid chauffeur’s driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Educational background in residential irrigation, extensive experience in the field will suffice.
- Good understanding of basic irrigation concepts
With the guidance of supervisors, the foreman oversees the efficient operation and installation of landscape designs while operating within the budget guidelines (estimated hours and materials). The foreman works in cooperation with the Landscape Designer, with quality customer satisfaction as top priority.
- Train and manage all personnel assigned to your crew
- Manage and delegate responsibility
- Coordinate & prioritize daily work schedule with your supervisor
- Obtain pertinent paperwork and job files from supervisor prior to starting any new jobs
- Ability to read blueprints
- Complete all daily paperwork, i.e. timesheets, daily reports, accidents reports, employee write ups etc.
- Oversee daily job site quality control.
- Prepare and plan the next day’s work in coordination with Supervisor.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with clients and all employees/management
- Enforce and support all company policies and procedures at all times
- Complete any additional duties assigned by supervisor.
- Preparation, coordination and understanding of materials and tools needed to complete jobs.
- Minimum HS Diploma, Secondary Education in field preferred but extensive experience in the field will suffice.
- MDOT Medical Card
- Valid Chauffeur’s driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must be able to operate heavy equipment such as skid steers, backhoes, loaders etc.
- Technically skilled in Landscape procedures such as plantingand installinghardscapes.
- Must have good leadership, teamwork and communication skills.
With the guidance and supervision of the crew foreman, laborers will perform a variety of daily tasks including but not limited to, digging, planting, mulching, installing hardscapes, loading and unloading materials etc. Experience is preferred.
- Completing all tasks assigned by foreman/supervisors on a daily basis. - Daily job site clean up
- Valid Driver’s license with a good driving record
- Minimum HS Diploma
- Must be able to do some heavy lifting
- Some experience in the field with a basic understanding of most tools and materials used. - Must be able to receive instruction and work cooperatively with others.
Please E-mail Resumes And References To:
Scott Felker - Scott@365outdoorinc.com - or-
Eric Rubert - Eric@365outdoorinc.com
-All Wages Based Upon Experience-