Irrigation Water Manager
Hiring Organization: Del Conte's Landscaping, Inc.
Employment type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: May 2, 2014
Job Location: Fremont, CA
DCL POSITION DESCRIPTION
Del Conte's Landscaping, Inc. is a full-service landsaping firm offering Landscape Maintenance, Design/Build, Irrigation and Water Management. Our mission at Del Conte's Landscaping is to fulfill the landscape needs of our clients, and, in doing so, exceed client expectations for service, quality and value.
Currently we have an opportunity in our Fremont, CA office for an Irrigation Water Manager to provide oversight and continuity to teh irrigation department, while providing effective water management for clients.
Irrigation Water Managers are responsible for working closel with the Irrigation Production Manager & Vice President of Operations to achieve set goals, and for the following:
- Department profitability
- Client satisfaction-going above and beyond client needs & expectations
- Ensure safety (OSHA) Compliance
- Maintain & excute operations within company mission statement
- Communicate with clients
- Generate sales
- Analyze our Water Meter Data
- Assist Clients in maintaining Water Budgets
- Implement General Manager's decisions
- Provide quality service.
- Blachlor's degree in Landscape Irrigation Science, Landscape Maintenance, Horticulture or equivalent experience & knowledge.
- Understanding of Irrigation design & hydrulic theory
- Observaion skills
- Ability to exercise authority in a respectful manner
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of digital volt-ohn meter
- Knowledge of electric wire tracking system
- Certified Landscape Technician preferred
- Troubleshooting skills (timers, electric, etc.)
- Analytical skills
- Valid CA Driver's License
- Decision making skills
- Attention to Detail
- Planning/ prioritizing skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Proficient in Miicrosoft Office applications
- Available for emergency calls after work hours
We offer excellent work environment along with a comprehensive benefit package including medicl, dental, vacation, 410 (k), paid holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
We also offer competitive salary,
Submit your resume and salary requirements to: HR@dckandscaping.com