Landscape Crew Leader
Two Shovels and a Wheelbarrow
Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: South Lyon, MI
Application Deadline: May 31, 2017
We are looking for a hard-working dependable person to lead a small landscape crew in the busy seasons and to work alongside the owner in slower seasons.
Starting rate: $18/hr + overtime and bonuses.
• Customer and quality focus
• Effective communication skills
• Excellent physical stamina
• Team work
• Excellent problem solving abilities • Responsibility and dependability
• Ethics and integrity
• Manage the execution of projects to ensure completion of job(s) within project deadlines • Supervise the work activities of a landscape construction crew of 2 to 3 employees
• Operate various tools and equipment, including: skidsteers, chainsaws, laser levels, measurement equipment, shovels, hammers, drills, etc.
• Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment by conducting inspections, lubricating, and cleaning on a weekly basis.
• Communicate with customers in a polite and courteous manner
• Must possess a valid driver's license
• Carry and use a phone.
Bonus are available for beating hours and outstanding quality of work!
If you are interested in this position, please send me an email with your resume attached. I will get back to you within 2 business days. From there, we will schedule an interview time to determine if you are the right fit for the available position.
Two Shovels & a Wheelbarrow LLC
Stephen Johnson (owner)