Landscape Management Coordinator
Four Seasons Garden Center and Custom Landscape Service
Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: Oakland County, MI
Application Deadline: March 31, 2018
Position Available: Landscape Management Coordinator
Four Seasons Garden Center and Custom Landscape Service, an award winning, quality oriented design/build firm located in Oakland County, MI is currently seeking an individual interested in a career in landscaping. The administrative offices of Four Seasons Garden Center are located in Oak Park, MI in the North Woodward area, serving upscale residential areas, including Bloomfield Hills, Birmingham, and Royal Oak. Four Seasons Garden Center is a family owned and operated company serving the surrounding communities for over 35 years.
Landscape Management Coordinator – Year-round position available for an enthusiastic individual regarding the maintenance and care of residential custom landscaping. We are seeking a Landscape Maintenance Coordinator to lead teams of continuously trained, self-motivated and courteous professionals who work to enhance and maintain the beauty of our clients’ properties throughout the seasons.
- Supervise on-site work crews
- Evaluate plant health as it relates to horticultural practices, disease and insects
- Make appropriate decisions to maintain customer confidence & loyalty
- Maintain relationship with clients.
- Must obtain or be working towards a degree in Horticulture or related field /related experience
- Knowledge of pruning of trees, shrubs and perennials, strive continuously to increase knowledge pertinent to job performance
- Strong communication and crew leadership skills
- Be courteous, polite, and professional
Pay commensurate with experience.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Confidentiality Assured
We look forward to hearing from you!