Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: Berries Springs, MI
Application Deadline: July 16, 2013
- Ability to work flexible hours, week days, Saturdays and/or Sundays. 6 days a week is common during the summer
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Able to move and/or lift 50 pounds on an occasional basis
- Must be in good physical condition
- Willing to work under assigned supervision
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Must be able to follow proper chain of command
- Must adhere to all safety rules
- Must abide by all policies outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Bi-lingual Spanish and English is a plus, but not necessary
Responsibilities will Include:
- Irrigation Management of crops.
- Nutrient Management of plant material
- Chemical applications such as pesticides, fungicides, and PGR's. -Running a Team of 2-4 people in the growing area.
- Running crews for spacing, staging, and setting down material -Helping with Crop placement
- Helping with Chemical Reporting and Inventory
Education, training, experience:
College Degree in Horticulture or related field ex. Soils, Ag Business, Agronomy, or other similar degrees. OR/ at least 3 years’ experience in a crop production environment such as a Greenhouse, Nursery, Farm, or Ranch.
Please email: Medelbach@twixwood.com