Hiring Organization: Your Way Property Services
Employment type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: July 1, 2017
Job Location: Milford, MI
Do you have a passion for exceeding client expectations? If so this is an ideal position for you! We are a growing full service landscape organization that is looking for a project manager for our landscape division. This includes design & installs crews, enhancements, and gardening crews. This position is ideal for an operations minded individual. Someone who has the ability to lead a team of people to be the best they can be! We have a track record of sales success with the relationships we have built throughout the years. This is a secure position with the ability to grow, and be part of an energetic management team!
General Skills Required:
- Oversee all aspects of coordination, installation, and scheduling of landscape projects within budget
- Procurement of plants, and construction materials
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn company software
- Hires, oversees, and coordinates sub-contractors
- Able to convert scale on landscape drawings
- Able to install landscaping from a supplied architect drawing
- Knowledge of proper construction procedures for installation of hardscape, drainage and softscape
- Ability to use a transit and set proper grades for hardscape or drainage
- Ability to lead a team of staff in your division
- Commitment to exceeding client expectations
- Knowledge of proper hardscape installation (pavers, boulders, etc.)
- General knowledge of plant material for this region
- Compile, review, and analyze production and efficiency numbers daily and report to General Manager in a weekly 1 on 1 meeting to review
- Work with Human Resources to recruit, train, retain employees, and terminate employees when necessary
- Improve employee morale by means of team building, tailgate meetings, etc.
- Monitors activity of crews and works closely with office staff regarding scheduling, quality and customer service. Assure all contracted services provided are of good quality and completed in a timely fashion. Communicate to appropriate parties any problem areas and work to find immediate resolution.
- Maintain a high level of good housekeeping and care of company assets in the field, vehicles, shop, field offices and customer work-sites.
- Ideal candidate has been a project manager for minimum 3 years.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- CDL preferred, but not required
- Have a willingness to be an integral part of the snow program in the winter months
This is a full time salaried position. Company benefits include healthcare, 401K, vacation and holiday pay. We are a growing company looking to find the right candidate to grow with our company. Someone who has a passion for exceeding client expectations, and being a part of a team, would be the ideal candidate for this position.
To Apply, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org visit the “Join Our Team” section on our website – www.yourwaypropertyservices.com or call Andrea for more information or to schedule an interview, 248-676-8508.