Residential Irrigation Salesperson
Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Application Deadline: May 1, 2014
Redidential Irrigation Salesperson
Grapids Irrigation is a large underground lawn sprinkling company based in Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo, MI, seeking a highly motivated individual for residential sales.
Responsiblities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting with potential customers and providing them with estimates.
- Managing and schedualing crews performing the work, making sure jobs are running effciently and on budget.
- Meeting with customer post-job to go through system, answer questions, ect.
- Reviewing job cost numbers and comparing with estimated costs, maintaining proftiable margins and sales goals.
Highly qualified candidates will also possess:
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- A basic understanding of irrigation
- An understanding of a basic sales principles
- Capability to finish work in a timely manner and balance workload between office and field
- Ability to work on a management team within Grapids structure
This is a salary (plus commission) position. Busy seasons in spring, summer, and fall that require extra hours. A company vechical is provided.
(616) 235-6666 ext 14 OR email@example.com