Registrants will be best prepared to participate in the ZAC Program training if they have reviewed and gathered the following materials BEFORE they attend:
Review Michigan Enabling Acts
Review the contents of the Michigan Zoning Enabling Act (MZEA), PA 110 of 2006 amended, and the Michigan Planning Enabling Act (MPEA), PA 33 of 2008.
What to Bring with You
Please bring the following materials from your jurisdiction with you to the training:
- A copy of the zoning ordinance.
- A copy of your job description.
- A copy of all the zoning forms.
- A copy of any office manual.
- A copy of any local ethics code.