Learn about dealing with stress and anger at your own pace.
The How to Handle Stress on the Farm online course is designed to help farmers and their families understand the signs and symptoms of chronic stress.The course also includes resources about how to handle your stress for a more productive mindset on your farm.
This is a free course which is completely online and self-paced as it is designed for individuals who need the flexibility to learn in a way that fits their schedule. The course takes approximately 1 to 2 hours to complete and can be accessed 24/7 – do as much or as little at one time as you like. Participants can also receive a certificate of completion.
Follow the instructions below to register for this course if you are not a Michigan State University staff member or student:
- Create your MSU Community ID and Password: Community ID Instructions - Create Your Account.
- Login to the registration system with your Community ID and Password: How to Handle Stress on the Farm Online.
- Follow the instructions to register and pay for the course. Upon registration, you will receive a receipt and instructions for accessing the course.
Michigan State University Staff/Students:
Register for this course using your MSU NetID and Password: MSU Staff/Student Registration.
To Access Your Online Course
After you have successfully registered for the course:
- Go to https://d2l.msu.edu/.
- In the NetID field
- Non-MSU Staff: Enter your Community ID (your email address).
- MSU Staff: Enter your MSU NetID.
- Enter your password.
- You will be logged into D2L. Click on the How to Handle Stress on the Farm course title to get started.
If you have any technical problems please call the Michigan State University Help Desk. They are available 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-500-1554.