This survey is part of a research study that is assessing the financial health of Michigan residents.
We hope this survey will:
- Help Michigan residents evaluate their current financial situation.
- Provide feedback of how people might improve their financial situation.
- Connect individuals with local resources in their community.
- Assess the current financial situation in Michigan’s changing economy.
The survey will take about a half-hour to complete, and you must be at least 18 years old to participate.
To help you complete the survey, you may want these things nearby:
- Pencil and paper
- Current financial plan or net worth statement
- Listing of all household income sources
- Bank statements
- Statements for any bonds, stocks, mutual funds, IRA’s, etc.
- Listing of all loan balances you owe (mortgage, car, student, credit cards, etc.)
Click here to begin: Financial Health Index Survey