Become an NCI Charrette System Expert
The NCI’s primary focus is on educating others to bring transformative collaboration to any strategic design effort. The NCI Certificate Program provides both individuals and organizations with a path toward confidence in preparing for, participating in, or leading charrettes, and ensuring successful implementation follow-through.
NCI Certificate Program
The NCI Certificate program is a series of intensive hands-on trainings available to individuals and organizations.
- NCI Charrette System™ Certificate Training: A 2.5-day training that provides the core skills for planning and running a project with full collaboration.
- NCI Charrette Management and Facilitation™ Certificate Training: An advanced one-day training that equips charrette managers with the essential tools and techniques required to manage a fast-paced multiple-day charrette.
We offer three ways to receive training:
- Public (individual) Trainings: These certificate trainings for individuals are offered several times per year.
- Online (individual) Training: This certificate training is for individuals and is offered online. This training is only offered for the NCI Charrette System™.
- Organization (In-House) Trainings: These certificate trainings offer teams an opportunity to learn the NCI System tailored to specific areas of practice and using handpicked case studies.
Continuing Education Opportunities
Continuing education is available for the NCI Certificate Program trainings. Continuing education credits are offered by the American Institute of Architects (AIA), and certification maintenance credits are offered by the American Institute of certified Planners (AICP).
Individuals who complete either the NCI Charrette System™ Certificate Training and/or the NCI Charrette Management and Facilitation™ Certificate Training will receive a certificate of completion and have their name included in our online Certificate Holder Database.
Organizations who complete either the NCI Charrette System™ Certificate Training and/or the NCI Charrette Management and Facilitation™ Certificate Training will also receive a certificate of completion and have their name included in our listing of NCI Trained Organizations.