Opening Other Calendars in Outlook
Instructions on opening Outlook calendars that other users have shared with you.
April 27, 2017
- Open Outlook.
- Select the Calendar icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Open Calendar from the Manage Calendars Section of the Home Ribbon.
- Select Address Book from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the last name of the ANR User whose calendar you wish to open.
- Double-click the User's Name or Calendar.
- Select Ok.
- The calendar you opened will appear in the Other Calendars list.
Trainer Tip: If you regularly use many calendars you can create new groupings and organize the calendars you access as needed.
Tags: outlook for windows