Sharing Your Outlook Calendar
Instructions on how to share your calendar with other ANR users in Outlook.
April 27, 2017 - Author: Ali Burck
- Open Outlook.
- Select the Calendar icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Calendar Permissions from the Share Section of the Home Ribbon.
- Select Add.
- Enter the last name of the ANR User with whom you wish to share your calendar.
- Double-click the User's Name or select Add.
- Select Ok.
- Select the User's Name.
- Select the Permission Level you wish the use from the drop-down menu.
- Select Apply or Ok.