If you have the privilege of helping someone new to MSU Extension become acclimated to the mission, culture and day-to-day work of an MSU Extension professional, we have some resources for you.
- Guide for Developing Mentoring Relationships includes tips to help you achieve your goals as a mentor and set expectations, discussion topics and possible activities, and other tools and resources to make your mentoring role rewarding for you and your ‘match’ or ‘mentee.’
- Mentoring “Cliff Notes” outlines the responsibilities of the Institute Director, the OD Team and the Mentor.
- Coaching and Mentoring Millennial Extension Faculty is a report of a study of ‘millennials’ (born between 1977-97) as Extension professionals.
- Mentor Information Form 2016
- New Staff Information Form 2016
- Mentoring Agreement 2016