MSU Extension Ombudsman services offer a confidential, neutral, informal and independent resource for all MSU Extension employees with a workplace concern. How can the Ombudsman help?
- Provides a safe environment to discuss issues confidentially, where individuals can feel respected and where they can be candid and forthright.
- Listens to concerns.
- Assists with identifying issues and exploring options.
- Offers facilitative processes, brainstorming and coaching as appropriate.
- Helps obtain applicable and timely information.
- Recommends suitable resources and pertinent materials.
Contact the ombudsman by phone or email to set up an appointment:
MSU Extension Ombudsman