The objectives of the Packaging Alumni Association are to:
- Provide an advisory service to the School of Packaging, the University, and Packaging alumni.
- Stimulate continued interest in and financial support for the School of Packaging at MSU.
- Provide a framework for alumni and affiliates of a common interest to meet formally or informally for educational, professional, and social purposes
- Provide advice, mentoring and financial support to the students enrolled in the School of Packaging
- Maintain advocacy and connectivity (from an information and advisory viewpoint) between the School of Packaging, the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, the University, Packaging Alumni, and Industry