Rabnawaz's Research Group
I have published more than 20 research articles in the field of polymer and materials sciences. Our initial endeavors can be divided into three broad categories:
- Polymer synthesis from renewable feedstocks.
- Design and preparation of smart materials.
- Polymer composites.
Our projects are highly applied, and we expect close collaboration with world-leading industries. These partnerships will offer unique training and career opportunities for the group members.
- Assistant Professor, School of Packaging, Michigan State University (2016-currrent)
- Postdoctorate, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 2015-2016
- Postdoctorate, Queen’s University, Canada, 2013-2015
- Ph.D., Chemistry, Queen’s University, Canada, 2013
- M.Sc., Chemistry, University of Peshawar, Pakistan, 2004