Accelerated Growth Services
'Strategic Thinking’ for your business.
- Ready to grow your business?
- Need to create new opportunities for your business for long term sustainability?
- Need to diversify your product portfolio to meet evolving trends and opportunities?
Welcome to Accelerated Growth Services (AGS), the Product Center's newest program for Michigan businesses in the food, agribusiness and bioprocessing industry. AGS has been created to help larger established companies looking to create new opportunities for your business for long-term sustainability and profitability.
AGS is available to assist food-ag-bio business growth projects that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- A project that results in $250,000.00 or more of new investment
- $250,000.00 or more of new annual sales
- 5 or more additional or retained jobs.
- Improve long term sustainability and opportunities
The AGS team is dedicated to providing solutions for expansion plans and growth opportunities. The assistance encompasses:
- Economic and Market Analyses
- Feasibility assessments
- Product development
- Resource development
- Supply chain and Marketing issues
- Strategic action planning
- Regulatory compliance
For all phases of the project plus government economic development incentives and financing assistance.
Engaging this team into your business significantly increases the project potential success in finding the right resources and solutions for your business needs. Starting with strategic project planning and development a uniquely tailored portfolio of tools and solutions are developed to assist the client.
The process begins with an assessment of your project’s needs and potential. A specific plan of work is then created. Many steps in the plan of work may be executed without fees to the business. Specialized work projects (e.g., technical feasibility study, primary market research, etc.) may require separate funding.
For complete information, download the AGS brochure.
To access AGS services, contact Matt Birbeck, Director, Food Processing and Innovation Center (FPIC) (517-353-1619) or email@example.com.