In addition to our work with individual companies, Public Center economic and market analysts plan and conduct economic, business and market research that promotes the strategic growth of the food and agriculture sector in Michigan and its various component industries.
For example, we prepare and publish:
- Economic impact studies (dollars of economic activity and levels of employment)
- White papers on markets, consumers, technology, innovation and related strategic issues.
- Facilitate strategic working groups (virtual or traditional) focused by key sector or key issue cutting across sectors (e.g., workforce development, logistics and transportation)
- Respond to quick-turnaround assessments and analyses needed by government and industry
- Studies on the emergence of innovation, new markets and industries within food, agriculture and bioprocessing sectors.
Most of these studies are done for a fee reflecting the amount of analysts’ time spent on the research and writing.
If you would like us to take on a specific strategic research project, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (517) 432-8750.