Recent Research and Policy Presentation Videos
- Approaches to Building Food Security Policy Analysis Capacity in Developing Countries: IFPRI and MSU. Video Presentation by Dr. Duncan Boughton. July 2, 2012
Recent Research and Policy Presentations
- Harvesting the Future: Reform and Renewal of Myanmar’s Research and Extension System. 2017. by Duncan Boughton, Professor, International Development on behalf of DAR Research Task Force, National Agricultural Research and Extension Meeting, Yezin, Myanmar. May 12.
- Capacity-building in Policy Institutions and Higher Education: A View from the Trenches. AFRE Food Security Group. AFRE Department Brown Bag Seminar. January 14, 2014.
- Pathways to Growth through Smallholder Commercial Farming
in Mozambique. Duncan Boughton, Ellen Payongayong and David Mather. Workshop on Transformation of Agri-food Systems and Commercialization of Smallholder Agriculture in Mozambique: Evidence, Challenges and Implications. Maputo. December 9, 2013.
- Global Food Security: defining the challenge. Duncan Boughton and Steve Longabaugh. Au Sable Institute of Environmental Studies. Mancelona, MI. July 29, 2013.
- Capacity Building for Food Policy Analysis Lessons: Learned from the Food Security Cooperative Agreement. Duncan Boughton and Eric Crawford. Presentation at USAID. Washington, D.C. March 13, 2012.
- Overview: Food Security Program at Michigan State University. Duncan Boughton and Eric W. Crawford. Presentation to Dr. Rob Bertram, USAID. May 20, 2011.