For more information, please refer to these recent Publications
(Available links generally refer to the abstract from the article. Access to full text of the article may require membership and/or subscription. GoodFruit Grower articles are available online for subscribers by registering at www.goodfruit.com)
- Lang, G.A. 2000. Optimizing fresh market sweet cherry fruit quality: new opportunities for diversifying orchard profits? Proc. Michigan State Hortic. Soc. 130:81-84.
- Lang, G. and J. Flore. 1999. Reducing raincracking in cherries. Good Fruit Grower 50(4):34-38.
- Lang, G. 1997. Regional calcium sprinkler rain-cracking trials. Proc. Oregon Hortic. Society 88:16-20.
- Lang, G. and D. Hayden. 1997. Overhead sprinkler calcium application can reduce rain-cracking. Proc. Washington State Hortic. Assoc. 92:283-288.
- Lang, G., J. Flore, S. Southwick, A. Azarenko, T. Facteau, and F. Kappel. 1997. Overtree sprinkler calcium shows widespread potential to reduce cherry rain-cracking. Good Fruit Grower 48(12):27-30.
- Flore, J., T. Fernandez, and G. Lang. 1996. Cherry cracking - causes and possible solutions. Proc. Wash. State Hort. Assoc. and Northwest Cherry Institute 91:311-314.
- Lang, G.A. 1996. Overhead sprinkler calcium to reduce cherry cracking. Proc. Oregon Hortic. Society 87:16-17.
- Lang, G. and J. Flore. 1996. Rain-splitting in cherries: overhead sprinklers. Good Fruit Grower 47(10):28-31.