Recent Research and Policy Presentation Videos
Recent Research and Policy Presentations
- Conceptualizing Drivers of Change for Improved Food Security Policies: The Kaleidoscope Model. Danielle Resnick, Suresh Babu, Steven Haggblade, Sheryl Hendriks, and David Mather March 5, 2015.
- Capacity-building in Policy Institutions and Higher Education: A View from the Trenches. AFRE Food Security Group. AFRE Department Brown Bag Seminar. January 14, 2014.
- Conservation Farming Adoption among Smallholder Cotton Farmers in Zambia, 2002 to 2011. Stephen Kabwe, Philip P. Grabowski, Steven Haggblade, and Gelson Tembo. No. 64. March, 2014.
- Food Safety Nets: International Experience and Implications for Mali. Steven Haggblade, Boubacar Diallo, John Staatz, Veronique Theriault and Abdramane Traoré. October 2013.
- Agricultural Transformation in Zambia: Evidence From Maize, Cotton And Horticulture. Antony Chapoto, Steven Haggblade, Munguzwe Hichaambwa, Stephen Kabwe, Steven Longabaugh, Nicholas Sitko and David Tschirley. 1st IAPRI Provincial Outreach Workshop: Business Opportunities in Oil Seeds and Cotton in Eastern Province. Chipata. November 22, 2013.
- Eicher and Haggblade. 2013. The Evolution of Agricultural Education and Training: Global Insights of Relevance for Africa. MAFS Working Paper No.4
- Agricultural Transformation in Zambia: Models for Successful Smallholder Commercialization. Antony Chapoto, Steven Haggblade, Munguzwe Hichaambwa, Stephen Kabwe, Steven Longabaugh, Nicholas Sitko and David Tschirley. 4th International Conference of the African Association of Agricultural Economists. Hammamet, Tunisia. September 22-25, 2013.
- Africa’s Bending the Curve Consortium (BCC)
- Agriculture and Africa’s Structural Transformation. Steven Haggblade. Wilson Center and USAID Alumni Association panel discussion on Africa: Agriculture, Structural Change and the Urban Imperative. May 22, 2013.
- Challenges for African agriculture. Haggblade, S., P. B. R. Hazell, and E.Gabre-Madhin. 2010. IFPRI